LIthium Iron Phosphate Battery
The Superpack BL series (Bluetooth Battery) is smart. Each Bluetooth battery has a wireless Bluetooth transmitter that lets you communicate with the Battery Management System (BMS) using our free software called Smart Connect. For Battery owners, it’s a simple software download on your compatible Android phone or tablet. You can check the battery capacity or State of Charge (SoC), voltage, temperature, charge or discharge current simply by opening the application on your compatible smart phone or tablet.
The BL series is an ideal choice for use in RVs, oﬀ-grid solar, electric vehicles, marine, renewable energy system.
- Bluetooth communication capability for battery status through Superpack free app
- BMS enhanced design balances the battery cells and protects against over-charging
- Compact and only 40% of the weight of comparable lead acid battery
- Up to 10 times more cycles than lead acid batteries
Faster charging and lower self-discharge
- Delivers twice the power of lead acid batteries,even high discharge rate, while maintaining high energy capacity.
- Constant current, then constant voltage charging is recommended
- Recommended ﬂoat charge voltage: 13.8V @ 25℃
- Max. charge current allowable : 1C5A (For the battery where the capacity is equal to or higher 100Ah, 100A continuous discharge current is recommended).
- CE (battery)
- UN38.3 (battery)
- Golf Car
- Power Utility
- Floor Scrubber
- Medical Cart
- Vehicle Outdoor Applications
- Renewable Energy system
- Mobile phone (tablet) hardware needs to support Bluetooth4.0 BLE ( Bluetooth super low energy )
- Measuring distance, up to 15m
- Applicable for 1-4S Li-Ion/LiFePO4 battery pack
- Selective gauge IC of both whole voltage and unit voltage
- Real-time remotely monitor battery status of both static and dynamic.