LITHIUM Iron Phosphate Battery
The Superpack LT series (Low Temperature Battery), speciﬁcally designed for cold temperature charging. They can charge at temperatures down to -20°C (-4°F). The system features proprietary technology which draws power from the charger itself, requiring no additional components.
The Low-Temperature Series battery has the same size and performance as other Superpack batteries but can safely charge when temperatures drop as low as -20°C using a standard charger. The SPF12V100-LT is an ideal choice for use in RVs, oﬀ-grid solar, electric vehicles, and in any application where charging in colder temperatures is necessary.
- Speciﬁcally designed for cold temperature charging
- Wide operating temperature range from -25℃ to 60℃
- Maintenance-free, plug, play and charge. No watering
- Reliable partial state of charge. Allows for worry-free storage
- Lightweight, 50-60% less weight than lead-acid equivalent
- Longest life, Up to 10X longer cycle life than lead-acid equivalent
- Constant power, Full power available throughout discharge, voltage does not drop like lead-acid
- Long shelf-life, Low self-discharge so battery maintains state of charge.
- Constant current, then constant voltage charging is recommended
- Recommended ﬂoat charge voltage: 13.8V @ 25℃
- Max. charge current allowable : 1C5A (For the battery whose capacity is equal to or higher 100Ah, 100A continuous discharge current is recommended).
- CE (battery)
- UN38.3 (battery)
- Golf Car
- Power Utility
- Floor Scrubber
- Medical Cart
- Recreational Vehicle
- Outdoor Applications
- Renewable Energy system