Portable power station
SPN-500-2 (NMC) / SPF-500-2 (LFP)
The portable SPN-500-2 (NMC0 / SPF-500-2 (LFP) power stations power you up both at home and away. They are light and portable and easy to use and can be charged by solar panels, from utility grid and by Type-C input. Whether you are fishing or flying your drone, taking pictures or using your laptop, these power stations are your infallible backup.
- Solar charging: by solar panel (max. 60W/13.2-19V)
- Utility grid charging: by its own adaptor connected to the wall socket/utility grid (13.2V3A/19V3.5A)
- Type-C charging: type-C input (20V/3A MAX)
- Max input: 120W
- AC Output: supply power to devices less than 500W (TV, PC, etc)
- DC Output: supply power to DC devices, e.g. fridges, air pumps, etc)
- Type-C Output: Type-C 1: 60W; Type-C 2: 18W for portable devices.
- USB Output: 2 x 5 V DC / 2.4A, 1 x 5 V DC / 3A, 2 x TYPE C for portable devices.
- User-friendly interface
- Long running time
- Light and portable
- Mobile phones
- Laptops and desktops
- Relief supply
- Power failure